WE’RE BACK FOR A SECOND YEAR OF AWESOME COMMUNITY TALENT!
Ever wanted to perform on the main stage or other areas at the Charlotte Pride Festival & Parade? Want to get your talents on stage at other Charlotte Pride events throughout the year?
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE!
May 28, 3-6 p.m.
Petra’s, 1919 Commonwealth Ave.
(RSVP ON FACEBOOK)
All talents, skills and entertainment welcome! Come stand in the spotlight at our open auditions and give your talent the chance to shine in front of the Charlotte Pride Entertainment Committee.
You must pre-register if you want a guaranteed audition slot. Register online at https://cltpride.formstack.com/forms/charlotte_pride_audition_reservation.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Come sit in on up-and-coming talent and offer your applause to your favorite act — and, maybe, even convince the judges to offer them a spot on stage! Cash bar available.
Have questions? Email email@example.com.
Rules & Regulations for Open Auditions:
– Audition slots are three minutes.
– Auditions are open to the public and will be performed in front of a live audience.
– All talent and skills welcome, including singers, drag performers, jugglers, fire-eaters, burlesque, comedians, poets and spoken word, dancers and more!
– No DJs please.
– If you are in a band, no full bands, please. Lead singer(s) and acoustic instruments only (i.e. guitar); no set-up time will be provided.
– Must be present at 3 p.m. on May 28, arrive ready to perform when your name is called. If you are not present when your name is called, you will forfeit your audition slot.
– No access to dressing rooms.
– Charlotte Pride will provide microphones and sound system; if your performance requires music, please check it in with organizer when arriving.
– Haven’t pre-registered? Those arriving to audition without pre-registering will be given slots, if available, after those who pre-registered.